Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't transfer music from iTunes to husband's phone

We have family sharing and I am not able to transfer music from my iTunes library to husband's phone since upgrading to Catalina recently. Was easily able to transfer music before in Mojave. Any ideas how I can do this?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 6:02 PM

Family sharing should give each user direct access to purchases made by other members of the family group on their device or in their library. Do you normally load music to your husband iPhone from your computer, or does he have his own for that?

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 3, 2021 12:43 PM in response to turingtest2

Yeah, I had no issue transferring music before under family sharing. I would plug in his phone to my macbook, open iTunes, locate the music to transfer, click on the ellipses by the song or album, and send to his device. His device is not showing up now as an option even when plugged in but I can see the music on his phone. I also tried copying the music to a playlist and dragging it onto his phone but that did not work. I'm not sure what else to try but this has worked for years until I migrated to Catalina.

Can't transfer music from iTunes to husband's phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.