Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth headphones + Facebook messenger calls

Whenever I receive a messenger call and answer it the phone automatically switches from Bluetooth headphones to phone speaker/mic. When the call ends the Bluetooth headphones are still connected no problem. Very annoying! How can I make it so when I answer these messenger calls it stays connected to my Bluetooth headphones (Bose quiet comfort II)

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 10:38 AM

Hi there, TechnoCursed! Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone speakers and the Bose Bluetooth headset are both working, but not connecting the way you expect them to. We can definitely help.

Go ahead and tap Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Call Audio Routing and we'll see if your settings need to be updated. From here, you can choose to have these calls answered through a Bluetooth headset or the iPhone speaker if they aren't automatically connected correctly.

Give that a try, and we'll see how it goes.

Take care!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 10:38 AM in response to TechnoCursed

Hi there, TechnoCursed! Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone speakers and the Bose Bluetooth headset are both working, but not connecting the way you expect them to. We can definitely help.

Go ahead and tap Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Call Audio Routing and we'll see if your settings need to be updated. From here, you can choose to have these calls answered through a Bluetooth headset or the iPhone speaker if they aren't automatically connected correctly.

Give that a try, and we'll see how it goes.

Take care!

Bluetooth headphones + Facebook messenger calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.