Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone dealt with AppleCare and gotten their phone?

I filled a claim for my iPhone that I lost down a sewer drain. It’s been 4 days since I filled and was told AIG would pick it up within 24 hours. I waited two days and called AIG. They told me they would escalate my claim but that they were have data transfer problems. I was told to wait another 48 hours. Which I have and they still don’t have the information. I called Apple and they are no help. Has anyone gone through this process and actually gotten their replacement phone? How long did it take? I need another phone ASAP. HELP!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 12:58 PM

Hello,

Hmm, I would not expect that. You followed all of the steps in this link, correct?

File a claim if you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage - Apple Support

We are users just like you, so we can't help directly. All that you can do is to keep following up with the steps under: "How to check the status of your claim."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2021 12:58 PM in response to rquin650

Hello,

Hmm, I would not expect that. You followed all of the steps in this link, correct?

File a claim if you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage - Apple Support

We are users just like you, so we can't help directly. All that you can do is to keep following up with the steps under: "How to check the status of your claim."

Has anyone dealt with AppleCare and gotten their phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.