have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone

I’ve called customer support because I need his phone its Business iPhone there are supposed to replace the whole iPhone13 pro now a week has gone by and still nothing customer care doesn’t know where it is and it’s starting to get frustrating . I used to like apples customer service but now I’m having second thoughts. This is ridiculous. You know they have other iPhones that are exactly like mine, but maybe a different colour and they won’t do it and it’s their fault for taking so long

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Gabanator Said:

"have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone"

-------

Verify where this Stands:

For safety purposes, go here, to make sure that it has not been sent back to you yet. If it was delivered, maybe someone else took it: Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 6:00 PM in response to Gabanator

Gabanator Said:

"have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone"

-------

Verify where this Stands:

For safety purposes, go here, to make sure that it has not been sent back to you yet. If it was delivered, maybe someone else took it: Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.