Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My dad forgot his Apple ID and his Facebook password. He hasnt been able to download any apps for the last couple years. He uses his iPad everyday and goes on to Facebook everyday but cannot access messenger because he doesn't remember his password.

My dad just told me that it has been probably 5 to 10 years since he has known his Apple ID!!!! He has purchased new iPads but has never been able to transfer over his information because he does not remember his ID. He has no clue how long it has been, no clue what the email could have been, and he is terrible with technology! He uses iPad every day and goes on Facebook but he has no idea how to figure out his Apple ID. He is his Facebook everyday but he is also forgotten his Facebook password so he cannot install Messenger. Can anyone help me?

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 1:23 PM

This link might help... 👉🏼 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201354

Similar questions

2 replies

My dad forgot his Apple ID and his Facebook password. He hasnt been able to download any apps for the last couple years. He uses his iPad everyday and goes on to Facebook everyday but cannot access messenger because he doesn't remember his password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.