Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue Screen of Death - Win10 - BC

I've gotten the "Blue screen of death" on my bootcamp win10 and it only happened after I had downloaded some file. I can no longer login to windows from my Mac, I've tried uninstalling the portion then reinstalling but win10 just keeps restarting; never letting me login. "ACPI_BIOS_ERROR" is the message error I receive, any way to fix this?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 4:30 PM

Also, if need be, you can remove/re-install Windows, if you your Applications can be re-installed without significant effort.

However, if you have a working Windows installation, but you just need to re-install the Applications, then you do not need to remove the current Windows installation.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 4:30 PM in response to Roger_123

Also, if need be, you can remove/re-install Windows, if you your Applications can be re-installed without significant effort.

However, if you have a working Windows installation, but you just need to re-install the Applications, then you do not need to remove the current Windows installation.

Blue Screen of Death - Win10 - BC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.