Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore deleted Icon on Iphone X

Accidentally deleted an app icon off my Iphone X screen. The App Store will open it but will not restore the icon to my phone screen. It is NOT in in another folder, and not restricted.

How do I get the app visible on the screen again? Thanks!

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 9:07 PM

Which iOS version are you using? If you are using iOS version 14.x.x then check the App Library which is the last home screen when you continue to SWIPE LEFT until you reach it. In the App Library, you can find that app and then TOUCH and DRAG it out of there and on to your favorite Home Screen.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2021 9:07 PM in response to Tulsadk

Which iOS version are you using? If you are using iOS version 14.x.x then check the App Library which is the last home screen when you continue to SWIPE LEFT until you reach it. In the App Library, you can find that app and then TOUCH and DRAG it out of there and on to your favorite Home Screen.

Axel F.

Apr 16, 2021 4:04 AM in response to Axel Foley

I have the same problem. It is my iMap icon that is missing. I am using IOS Ver. 14.4.2, the most current at this time. I do not see an icon "app library" on the last screen to the left. What am I missing in these instructions? I can go to the app store and find iMap there run the app, but it has not re appear anywhere on my phone. What is next to do?

Restore deleted Icon on Iphone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.