Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 No Service Issue Model No. A1660

Hello Everyone,

I've iPhone 7 Which having No Service issue and my iPhone Model is an iPhone 7 256GB A1660.

My phone is under iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

I've talked to Apple support regarding that issue and they suggested me to visit Nearest Apple Authorised Service Center, to do so I've visited the nearest service centre in my city and they examined my iPhone and told me that your iPhone is not eligible for this programme

and the reason behind ineligibility of my iPhone 7 is, my phone is old about 4 years and 4 months and the program covers affected iPhone 7 devices for 4 years after the first retail sale of the unit. there isn't any other issue with my phone (No physical Damage or anything else). there is only no service issue and that is just because of a defective device manufactured by Apple and they know that that's why they release iPhone 7 Repair program. they sold me a defective iPhone 7 so why they are denying to repair that. so I request you to please help me with that situation.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 7:48 PM

We’re also customers like you here.

Unfortunately being past the 4 year extension they give means you’ll have to pay for service or get a new phone.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 7 No Service Issue Model No. A1660

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.