Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I hide unread Yahoo emails from my iPhone All Mailbox unread email count?

I receive lots of emails in my Yahoo. Most I never bother opening. How do I prevent these being included in All Mailbox unread email count? All other emails I generally read so I don’t want to see 10000+ unread in my All Mailbox section. Note: I have disabled notifications so I don’t receive a badge on the Mail icon. But they are still included in total count within the iPhone Mail App.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 9:52 AM

Watch the GIF below

2 replies

Apr 6, 2021 10:07 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for that answer. I think my problem (and therefore my correct question) may be different. I tried “mark all as read” but only half of the emails were marked as read. The remaining unread emails do not appear in the Yahoo Mailbox, ie. when I select view unread emails, nothing appears. Yet when I visit Yahoo Mail (via the internet on my phone) I see heaps of unread emails. The “mark as read” option does not exist on Yahoo Mail using my iPhone. Using Yahoo on my laptop there are zero unread emails. Maybe it’s a synchronising problem. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do I hide unread Yahoo emails from my iPhone All Mailbox unread email count?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.