Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic pro X Bounces go past project end

This question was asked but not answered here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251634446?login=true

I'm bouncing a 4 minute long project and Logic Pro has been bouncing it for 10 minutes. The resulting file is over 8 minutes long.

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

Logic Pro 10.6.1

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 3:30 PM

In the bounce dialog de-select "Include Audio Tail"

Turn all normalization to off... do you really want anything messing with your Mix. I could swear the Normalize function in the Bounce dialog has some compression included. Unsure though...

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 7, 2021 6:02 AM in response to Pancenter

Your suggestion to troubleshoot the "Include Audio Tail" function was correct. I always put a fade in/out on my master track so there's no sound at the beginning/end of the file. It appears the "Include Audio Tail" functions interprets the silence(or perhaps system noise?) as the audio tail.

I'm not sure about the normalization function either, but your advice to not use it is prudent.

Michael

Logic pro X Bounces go past project end

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.