Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My alarm is not working

I saved my alarms 3 years ago on iphone7, i lost my iphone 7 about 2 years ago. i have a new iphone now and it informed me exactly the time i set in iphone7, although in new phone i deleted all the alarms, it still bothered me every day

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 1:07 PM

Hi there minhanh001,

We understand an alarm is sounding daily when you don't have any set on your iPhone. We're glad you've connected with us here in Apple Support Communities, and we can help.

To start, open the Clock app and tap 'Change' next to the alarm in the Alarm tab, then make sure the Wake Up alarm is turned off. Learn more in the 'Make changes to your next Wake Up alarm' section here:

Set an alarm on iPhone

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2021 1:07 PM in response to minhanh001

Hi there minhanh001,

We understand an alarm is sounding daily when you don't have any set on your iPhone. We're glad you've connected with us here in Apple Support Communities, and we can help.

To start, open the Clock app and tap 'Change' next to the alarm in the Alarm tab, then make sure the Wake Up alarm is turned off. Learn more in the 'Make changes to your next Wake Up alarm' section here:

Set an alarm on iPhone

Take care.

Apr 8, 2021 10:13 AM in response to minhanh001

minhanh001,

From what we can tell, you followed our guidance to be sure the Wake Up alarm is turned off, and you're still hearing an alarm sounding when none are set. We'll point you in the right direction from here.

Next, make sure your iPhone is running the latest software version, which is iOS 14.4.2. You can check which version is currently running on your iPhone in Settings > General > About. If needed, learn more about updating your iPhone from this support article:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If your iPhone is updated to iOS 14.4.2, and this behavior continues, you'll want to connect with Apple Support for more help. This link will help you get started:

Contact Apple Support

Cheers.

My alarm is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.