Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Large overview list after update Apple Watch 3 in tje Health app iPhone 11

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to edit the list of my Apple Watch 3 in the Health app. In the list it is mentioned at some that this Apple Watch is no longer paired. This happened after an update from my Apple Watch 3 and the list becomes bigger with the list of Apple Watch?

I don't know if I can delete this? Sorry for the two big picture I could not make it smaller,

Kind regards,

Ben

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 11:07 AM

Hey there mrbenncy,

We understand yu're seeing a long list of iPhone and Apple Watch sources in the Health app. We'll be happy to help.

From what we understand, you're viewing the sources with the steps from the section "View your data sources" here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

If so, what you're seeing can be expected. Each time you set up, pair, restore, or configure your iPhone or watch, a new source will be shown, even if it's the same one you were previously using.

We hope this helps. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 11:07 AM in response to mrbenncy

Hey there mrbenncy,

We understand yu're seeing a long list of iPhone and Apple Watch sources in the Health app. We'll be happy to help.

From what we understand, you're viewing the sources with the steps from the section "View your data sources" here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

If so, what you're seeing can be expected. Each time you set up, pair, restore, or configure your iPhone or watch, a new source will be shown, even if it's the same one you were previously using.

We hope this helps. Cheers!

Large overview list after update Apple Watch 3 in tje Health app iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.