Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Cash card has a negative balance and I’m not sure where it came from

My Apple Cash card has a negative balance and I’m not sure where it came from. Or how it got there. I’ve been trying to reach out to Apple they transferred me over to 5 different people then after the last person there was silence then they hung up. I just want to resolve this issue.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 6:45 PM

There are two avenues to go.

A. if you reported fraud to your bank then your bank illegally took the money.

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - contact us to open a dispute
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.
  • If you have a negative balance on your Apple Cash you need to transfer enough money from your bank account to cover the negative amount. You should also go here - Apple Pay Customers

B. You returned an item you bought with the Apple Card and the cash back was taken back

If neither of those are the issue then you need to go to this link and towards the bottom are instructions and a phone number to call https://applecash.greendot.com/termsconditions/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 6:45 PM in response to Destinyf2

There are two avenues to go.

A. if you reported fraud to your bank then your bank illegally took the money.

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - contact us to open a dispute
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.
  • If you have a negative balance on your Apple Cash you need to transfer enough money from your bank account to cover the negative amount. You should also go here - Apple Pay Customers

B. You returned an item you bought with the Apple Card and the cash back was taken back

If neither of those are the issue then you need to go to this link and towards the bottom are instructions and a phone number to call https://applecash.greendot.com/termsconditions/

My Apple Cash card has a negative balance and I’m not sure where it came from

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.