Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The device just died

I was using my MBP16 with MS-Teams and in the middle of the biggest investor meeting I have had yet, it just died. The On-call tech told me to do an SMC reset as well as general troubleshooting steps. No avail.

The best brand in the world has the least reliable machines. Now India does not have official Apple care centers. Authorized service centers do a shoddy job at best. This was my first apple and my last.

But in the meantime, if anyone has had something similar where there is

1. No power
  2. No chime
  3. No fan noises

Kindly help me with any viable solutions. The product is in warranty, but all the service providers are closed.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 6:01 AM

shuklasaharsh wrote:

1. I was using my MBP16 with MS-Teams and in the middle of the biggest investor meeting I have had yet, it just died. The On-call tech told me to do an SMC reset as well as general troubleshooting steps. No avail.

The best brand in the world has the least reliable machines. Now India does not have official Apple care centers. Authorized service centers do a shoddy job at best. This was my first apple and my last.

No power
2. No chime
3. No fan noises
Kindly help me with any viable solutions. The product is in warranty, but all the service providers are closed.

If your Mac doesn't turn on

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204267

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2021 6:01 AM in response to shuklasaharsh

shuklasaharsh wrote:

1. I was using my MBP16 with MS-Teams and in the middle of the biggest investor meeting I have had yet, it just died. The On-call tech told me to do an SMC reset as well as general troubleshooting steps. No avail.

No power
2. No chime
3. No fan noises

If your Mac doesn't turn on

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204267

The device just died

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.