Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod mini cannot start shortcuts

Homepod mini cannot start shortcuts, it just can't recognise which shortcut i want to start, and sometimes it understands but then dont respond and just turn off the siri.

Sometimes it also understands which shortcut i want to start but says that he found some results in the internet and it is sending the shortcut to the iphone. Please help me, i tried every option, reseting, deleting...

HomePod mini

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 11:24 AM

See Run shortcuts with Siri, the Shortcuts app, or Siri Suggestions - Apple Support. HomePod & HomePod mini cannot run shortcuts that rely on an app installed in your iPhone to work. Those that control home automation, or speak a small amount of text should be able to operate.

Use Feedback - HomePod - Apple to suggest improvements to Apple.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2021 11:24 AM in response to MarkMarkovBG

See Run shortcuts with Siri, the Shortcuts app, or Siri Suggestions - Apple Support. HomePod & HomePod mini cannot run shortcuts that rely on an app installed in your iPhone to work. Those that control home automation, or speak a small amount of text should be able to operate.

Use Feedback - HomePod - Apple to suggest improvements to Apple.

tt2

Homepod mini cannot start shortcuts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.