Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues after software update

I have a 5th generation iPad. After the most recent software update - iPadOS14.4.2 - I have had trouble playing youtube videos within my safari browser. A few have worked, but the majority of the time I get an error message. The error notification said to restart my device and browser - both of which I did - and to check my internet speed, which was more than enough for what it said that I needed. Is there any way to resolve this issue (other than simply using the youtube app which gives me far more ads than the browser does)? if not, is it possible to revert back to the previous operating system?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:59 PM

By “restart” your device, what do you mean?

Try a hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons.

Good Luck!

Similar questions

1 reply

Issues after software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.