You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whatsapp crash

My WhatsApp was working completely fine but suddenly it was saying that it needs to restore chat history. This has happened not happened before. However every time I close the app and re open it, it stays active for less than 5 seconds then crashes, and repeats that it needs to restore chat history. I have done the obvious and tried to restore everything but it gets to about 7% then stops. I have turned my phone on and off, deleted the app at least 4 times, I back up my phone to my laptop so I restored it from my laptop but it didn't change. I have never experienced something like this before. I can usually find a solution by myself but this time I'm completely stumped. PLEASE HELP.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 1:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 8:37 AM

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won't open

• Close and reopen the app. Force the app to close. ... 
  • Restart your device. Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. ... 
  • Check for updates. ... 
  • Delete the app, then redownload it.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes ...

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 12, 2021 8:37 AM in response to User_449

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won't open

• Close and reopen the app. Force the app to close. ... 
  • Restart your device. Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. ... 
  • Check for updates. ... 
  • Delete the app, then redownload it.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes ...

whatsapp crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.