Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 pro max slow wifi speeds 14.4.2

Started noticing low wifi speeds around the house on my phone as it doesn't go past 45mb. We have a Virgin Media 360mb connection and all other devices around the house clock high speeds.

My 2010 Mac Pro clocks full speed at 360mb in the home office, also the iPad mini 4 picks up speeds over 150mb from a different location. My sons iPhone 12 picks up full speed to from his bedroom.

I just installed Unifi access points around the house and they work really well.

When i put my iphone 11 pro max side by side with other devices is doesn't move past 45mb and averages at around 25mb.

I have deleted the VPN app from the phone and performed a hard reset, nothing works. Also i'm running the latest iOS update.

Any ideas or is this a hardware fault?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 8:57 AM

Hi there Yellowspace_,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with slow Wi-Fi speeds on your iPhone 11 Pro Max, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

You've done some great troubleshooting steps so far! Next, head to Settings > Wi-Fi (not Control Center), and toggle this off and back on. Do you notice the same issue?

Also, if you haven't already, try restarting all of your Wi-Fi network equipment, including the modem and router.

Finally, if the issue persists, use step 7 here to reset your Network Settings: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2021 8:57 AM in response to Yellowspace_

Hi there Yellowspace_,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with slow Wi-Fi speeds on your iPhone 11 Pro Max, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

You've done some great troubleshooting steps so far! Next, head to Settings > Wi-Fi (not Control Center), and toggle this off and back on. Do you notice the same issue?

Also, if you haven't already, try restarting all of your Wi-Fi network equipment, including the modem and router.

Finally, if the issue persists, use step 7 here to reset your Network Settings: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

Cheers!

iphone 11 pro max slow wifi speeds 14.4.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.