Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email on iphones

I made the huge mistake of adding Microsoft Authenticator to my iPhone. When trying to login to my email, it refused to recognize my password, my backup email, and my phone number. Now I’m locked out of email and I can’t get rid of authentication or reinstall my email. HELP!

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 3:10 PM

HelpMeWithAppleB4 wrote:

I made the huge mistake of adding Microsoft Authenticator to my iPhone. When trying to login to my email, it refused to recognize my password, my backup email, and my phone number. Now I’m locked out of email and I can’t get rid of authentication or reinstall my email. HELP!

contact microsoft or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 3:10 PM in response to HelpMeWithAppleB4

HelpMeWithAppleB4 wrote:

contact microsoft or look at their support site.

Email on iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.