Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Cannot verify server identity" with Powerschool app

I get a "cannot verify server identity" notification 30-40 times a day and have been getting it since Nov. This is NOT for a mail app, it's for the Powerschool app. I called Apple in Dec, they told me to call my carrier. I called AT&T, they said to contact the developers. After a couple of months of research, the developers told me it's a problem with my phone and they cannot recreate it. I called Apple back today and they said to call the developers.

The server listed in the notification is an old server and is no longer used. I have deleted the app numerous times, I have cleared network settings and reset the phone twice. I still get the error no matter what. It's driving me insane. I'm afraid to get a new phone (even though I don't need one), because I am not sure this won't happen on a new phone.

Help!

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 2:45 PM

gator4763 wrote:

I get a "cannot verify server identity" notification 30-40 times a day and have been getting it since Nov. This is NOT for a mail app, it's for the Powerschool app. I called Apple in Dec, they told me to call my carrier. I called AT&T, they said to contact the developers. After a couple of months of research, the developers told me it's a problem with my phone and they cannot recreate it. I called Apple back today and they said to call the developers.

The server listed in the notification is an old server and is no longer used. I have deleted the app numerous times, I have cleared network settings and reset the phone twice. I still get the error no matter what. It's driving me insane. I'm afraid to get a new phone (even though I don't need one), because I am not sure this won't happen on a new phone.

Help!

Call the developer back until they fix the issue for you, it is their server that is having the issue, not Apple nor your phone.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 2:45 PM in response to gator4763

gator4763 wrote:

Help!

Call the developer back until they fix the issue for you, it is their server that is having the issue, not Apple nor your phone.

"Cannot verify server identity" with Powerschool app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.