Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera

Last three weeks my phone fall down. Then, I found out when I shoot some photos using night mode my picture becomes blurry. What should I do when this things happen? Should I go to near machines store and claim my warranty? Pictures below I shoot a day after my phone were fall down. Sumimasen for my bad grammar 🤣

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 9:09 PM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2021 3:58 PM in response to Puteriyasir

Hey there, Puteriyasir!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Being able to take great quality photos is really important. If you're experiencing this issue after seeing some physical damage on the iPhone, then bringing it in for inspection is likely going to be the best option. Service options can vary around the globe but if you have options for service in your area, it's a good idea to let the experts diagnose exactly what is going on and provide you with a clear path to get it taken care of.

You can learn more here: iPhone Repair and Service

If you decide to set up service, you can do that by reaching out here: Contact Apple Support

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.