Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro (4th gen) magic keyboard not working. “accessory is not supported”

Hello,

since two weeks or so the device is stopped being recognized by the iPad. I tried to reboot and reset, nothing helped. There is no physical damage. After snapping the keyboard the message appears that the accessory is not recognized by this device.

installed is ipados 14.4.2

please help.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Apr 13, 2021 6:07 PM in response to LotusPilot

Hi, thank you for sharing this link.

The three connection dots are clean on both devices, I am also using the latest os. So the last option I assume is that the magic keyboard is damaged. I will bring this to the next apple store to check it. It’s quite sad that such an expensive device stop working after less than a year of use.

iPad Pro (4th gen) magic keyboard not working. “accessory is not supported”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.