Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Linking Xiaomi app with apple health

I have a Mi Smart Band 5 watch and have linked it to the MiFit app on my iPhone. I want to link the MiFit app to my Apple Health. All of the sites suggest that I do the following:

Configure your Mi Fit app to sync with Apple’s Health app: 

Go to Apple Health app > tap Sources > tap Mi Fit under Apps > “Turn on Steps”.

3. Verify there is step data by scrolling down and selecting Data.

4. Link your Apple Health app to the Virgin Pulse app: 

Go to the Virgin Pulse app > tap on the three horizontal lines at the upper left corner of the screen >

tap Devices & Apps > select Mi Band > Connect.

However, the only data source that shows up in some of the health categories is the "iPhone". In the other data sources sections, only the word "None" appears.

How do I go about allowing Apple Health to access all of the data from the MiFit app?

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 8:42 AM

1 reply

Linking Xiaomi app with apple health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.