Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im so angry!

I have a new iphone 11 pro. what the **** is this?! they want me to buy space when I have a space in my phone!!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 4:56 PM

4 replies

Apr 14, 2021 11:22 AM in response to tako195

Thanks for reaching out, tako195!

It looks like you're seeing alerts about your storage running low. We can definitely help.

You mentioned that this is happening on a new iPhone 11Pro. From the screenshot you shared, it looks like your iPhone has nearly reached its total capacity. You can use How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch for steps to optimize and free up your storage.

Take care.

Apr 14, 2021 11:26 AM in response to tako195

You're not being asked to buy more space. It isn't possible to increase the amount of space on an iPhone, so you can't buy any. The amount of "other" you have suggests possibly some file corruption so it might be a good idea to restore the phone as new and set up again. But make sure you have a current backup before you start.

Im so angry!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.