Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I brought up to 200gb of storage on my phone and it says it’s on there but for some reason my storage says I still only have 64gb this is ridiculous either send my money back or please give me my phone space

I brought up to 200gb of storage on my phone and it says it’s on there but for some reason my storage says I still only have 64gb this is ridiculous either send my money back or please give me my phone space

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 10:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 8:40 AM

If you bought 200 GB of storage, you purchased iCloud storage. The amount of iCloud storage doesn't affect the storage on your phone.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

See if anything here helps. 

Disk space - How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.    

Disk Space – Free Up    

Disk Space – Free Up (2).  

Disk Space – Free Up (3).   

Disk Space - Free Up (4)        

Disk Space - Free Up (5)         

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 8:40 AM in response to anjali83

If you bought 200 GB of storage, you purchased iCloud storage. The amount of iCloud storage doesn't affect the storage on your phone.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

See if anything here helps. 

Disk space - How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.    

Disk Space – Free Up    

Disk Space – Free Up (2).  

Disk Space – Free Up (3).   

Disk Space - Free Up (4)        

Disk Space - Free Up (5)         

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.