Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't hear my track when I try to play it back on logic pro X

Hello,

It's been a while now that I've been having issues with logic pro X. I am using a plug in and when I record, I can hear the notes fine but once I try to play it back, I cannot hear anything. I tried so many things but as I am still new to logic so I am sure there are stuff I haven't tried yet. I would really appreciate any help I can get as I've been trying to fix this problem for two weeks now :(

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 7:23 PM

Similar questions

11 replies

Apr 13, 2021 8:44 PM in response to logicproxuser155

Hi there,

I will be happy to get you up and running. I will provide 2 answers (One easy and short, the other very long).

Can we try this? Please try using another plug-in and let me know if it works fine.

It is a bit of a long shot but try bypassing certain plug-ins. I know for me there are plug-ins that do not translate from my laptop to desktop. Perhaps there is a plug-in that needs to be updated or authorized? Have you tried bypassing all plug-ins?

Hope this helps and solves your query,

Eddie G.

Apr 14, 2021 9:17 AM in response to logicproxuser155

I am so glad this is helping. I am willing to bet that you have some kind of automation going on which is affecting the playback. Can you check this for me? Hit the key command “a”and toggle through your automation parameters.

You can also send me a screenshot or load an unlisted video on YouTube for further analysis.

Hope this helped and solves your query,

Eddie G.

Can't hear my track when I try to play it back on logic pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.