Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air i3 10th gen is overheating problem

Mac book air i3 2020 has a heating problem you can see from versions but why MacBook Air i3 10thgen-2020 overheats very easily this is because the MacBook Air i3-2020 is from the heat also, fans of very loud its heating problem is also increasing as days are passed on.

if you have a macbook m1 chip, macbook air m1 is the best option, then what have you done macbook air i3 2020 10 gen is not better

MacBook Air 13″, 11.2

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 6:09 PM

Hello Balaji261,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with heat and fan activity from your MacBook Air. Check out the steps listed here to see what is considered normal and steps you can take to resolve the issue: Keep your Mac notebook within acceptable operating temperatures

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2021 6:09 PM in response to Balaji261

Hello Balaji261,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with heat and fan activity from your MacBook Air. Check out the steps listed here to see what is considered normal and steps you can take to resolve the issue: Keep your Mac notebook within acceptable operating temperatures

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

MacBook Air i3 10th gen is overheating problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.