Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When running the AOL MAIL app on my iPhone, it doesn’t give me the option to attach a file.  The only options are TAKE PHOTO OR VIDEO or CHOOSE EXISTING.  If I select CHOOSE EXISTING, the app only lists my photo album and I can’t change to a differen

When running the AOL MAIL app on my iPhone, it doesn’t give me the option to attach a file.  The only options are TAKE PHOTO OR VIDEO or CHOOSE EXISTING.  If I select CHOOSE EXISTING, the app only lists my photo album and I can’t change to a different folder to select a file.  

Please advise.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 8:51 AM

AOL Mail was not made by Apple so this is the incorrect place to get help with the app. I suggest speaking to AOL's customer support.

1 reply

When running the AOL MAIL app on my iPhone, it doesn’t give me the option to attach a file.  The only options are TAKE PHOTO OR VIDEO or CHOOSE EXISTING.  If I select CHOOSE EXISTING, the app only lists my photo album and I can’t change to a differen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.