Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset Screentime Passcode Loop

Has anyone received any answer to this problem? I am also stuck in the death loop of trying to reset my screentime passcode (which I have forgotten) and attempting to recover using my current and correct apple ID/PW which leads me back to the screentime passcode reset page. I was told you need to provide the apple ID/PW as it was when you created the screentime passcode but I don't have that old PW anymore since I use a PW manager which creates secure passwords and has since been updated with my current apple id password. Agh!

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 2:22 PM

If using IOS 13.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2021 2:22 PM in response to mag0129

If using IOS 13.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Reset Screentime Passcode Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.