Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screentime Passcode Recovery

I have read other threads that describe how to recover from this problem. The instructions say to enter Apple ID and Password. But then it tells me that I have entered the wrong apple ID when I know that I have not because it's the same one that I enter from time to time for various tasks. So I have to repeat the process.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 5:06 PM

See if anything here helps.

If using IOS 13.4 or later or Catalina 10.15.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 5:06 PM in response to gcornett

See if anything here helps.

If using IOS 13.4 or later or Catalina 10.15.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Screentime Passcode Recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.