Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing address and phone number in my App Account

I followed steps to change my billing address and phone number in my App Account. It show edit, but when it takes me to the edit page, its blank and doesnt allow me to change or update anything, WHY?

MacBook, OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 12:55 PM

Hello Ruben Molina,

We understand that you’re unable to charge your billing address and phone number. You've come to the right place. We'd love to help. Please keep in mind, if you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can't remove all payment information. If this is not the case, let’s restart your Mac to see if that helps: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac

If you’re still unable to update your billing address, proceed with the following step:

• Start up in safe mode and try to make this change: Start up your Mac in safe mode

• Verify if the issue persists in a new user account: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

• Update your computer: How to update the software on your Mac

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities to post your question. Let us know if this helps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 12:55 PM in response to Ruben Molina

Hello Ruben Molina,

We understand that you’re unable to charge your billing address and phone number. You've come to the right place. We'd love to help. Please keep in mind, if you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can't remove all payment information. If this is not the case, let’s restart your Mac to see if that helps: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac

If you’re still unable to update your billing address, proceed with the following step:

• Start up in safe mode and try to make this change: Start up your Mac in safe mode

• Verify if the issue persists in a new user account: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

• Update your computer: How to update the software on your Mac

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities to post your question. Let us know if this helps.

Editing address and phone number in my App Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.