Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari failures

I am starting to get failure messages on Safari even when trying to enter Apple forum pages on my MacPro running High Sierra. I even had to log in on Chrome to get into this forum! How do you fix this, excluding a system upgrade. (Planning on going to Mojave when my metal graphics card gets installed.)

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 11:13 AM

11 replies

Apr 18, 2021 9:06 AM in response to 6x6

Thank you. This solved my problem and I am on this forum this time in Safari!

Followup question if I may. I have a 2007 laptop, which I use and like very much, but it is stuck at Lion and now I am getting the same kind of messages that I was getting in Safari on High Sierra. Is there a certificate for that issue, or will this same one I used here work on my laptop?

Thank again for your help!

Apr 19, 2021 8:26 AM in response to lyndonr

I did some more checking on my side. I rebooted my High Sierra iMac that uses macOS 10.13.6. I had no issues connecting to this forum (without ever installing the certificate update.)

I wonder if you are using the latest version of macOS Lion. Head to the App store and see if any update is available for your laptop.

Safari failures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.