Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Formatting in the App Store "Updates" section is messed up

I noticed this last night. When I open the App Store in High Sierra, the "Updates" tab shows the information like it is missing CSS formatting. I just looked again today and it is still broken. The other tabs look fine, but when I open "Updates" it looks terrible. I am still able to download updates but something is messed up.

This is what it looks like this.

What can I do?

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 12:55 PM

6 replies

Apr 16, 2021 8:17 AM in response to Alfredo Jahn2

It's a known issue. Apple engineers haven't been able to fix it. The page still works in spite of the formatting.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.3  HomePods, audioOS 14.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apr 18, 2021 4:17 PM in response to Alfredo Jahn2

Mojave is not suffering for this problem, AFAIK it affects only El Capitan, Sierra and High Sierra.

I firmly think that Apple should fix it even for those "legacy" systems but I would anyway suggest you to upgrade to Mojave if your Mac is supported, High Sierra doesn't receive security fixes any more and the longer you stay on an obsolete system, the more you will struggle when forced to upgrade. By the way, I haven't researched it but I'm not aware of any issue related to 32 bit app support on Mojave.

Formatting in the App Store "Updates" section is messed up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.