You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird Red glitch in Full Screen on MacBook Air

I have this weird red glitch that pops up quite every other 30 seconds or so when I’m trying to watch something in full screen, has anyone had this happen? This is the 2020 MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 2:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 7:44 AM

maybe im a bit late to this, but since I was experiencing the same issue and found a way to resolve it I wanted to let you know. I suggest you download Clicker For Disney+. Its an application that you can download for free which which basically serves as a desktop app version of the disney+ site. When you watch full screen this way, the annoying flickering will be gone.

Hope this helped, greets.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2021 7:44 AM in response to kaela113

maybe im a bit late to this, but since I was experiencing the same issue and found a way to resolve it I wanted to let you know. I suggest you download Clicker For Disney+. Its an application that you can download for free which which basically serves as a desktop app version of the disney+ site. When you watch full screen this way, the annoying flickering will be gone.

Hope this helped, greets.

Weird Red glitch in Full Screen on MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.