Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connectivity of WIFI on iPad

I am connected to home WIFI but no internet on my iPad. I have reset router. I have reset iPad network. I have turned iPad on and off. I have tried another network. All other devices are working except this one iPad. When we connect the iPad to the WIFI, the internet strength ‘bars’ come up and then quickly disappear. Why can’t we stay connected? BP

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 9:10 AM

Hi there Ipadwifihelp!

Thank you for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you are having trouble connecting your iPad to Wi-Fi. Based on your description, you've taken some great steps already. 

Do you have a VPN or security software that you are using with your iPad? If so, disable it and attempt to connect to Wi-Fi. If this is not the case, check your device's date and time since this is what iPad uses to determine when to connect to a server. 

To check, go to Settings > General > Date & Time. If the date and time is correct, reach out to our support Advisors for additional support here: Get Support 

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 9:10 AM in response to Ipadwifihelp

Hi there Ipadwifihelp!

Thank you for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you are having trouble connecting your iPad to Wi-Fi. Based on your description, you've taken some great steps already. 

Do you have a VPN or security software that you are using with your iPad? If so, disable it and attempt to connect to Wi-Fi. If this is not the case, check your device's date and time since this is what iPad uses to determine when to connect to a server. 

To check, go to Settings > General > Date & Time. If the date and time is correct, reach out to our support Advisors for additional support here: Get Support 

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Connectivity of WIFI on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.