Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my 8 hour video on iPad save on iCloud after I upgraded storage?

Why won’t my 8 hour video on iPadAir 4 save on iCloud after I upgraded storage?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 12:54 AM

What is the file size of the video? iCloud Drive has a limit to the size of the files you can upload, see:

iCloud Drive FAQ – Apple Support

What types of files can I store in iCloud Drive?

You can store any type of file in iCloud Drive, as long as it's 50GB or less in size and you don't exceed your iCloud storage limit.That means you can keep all of your work documents, school projects, presentations, and more up to date across all of your devices. Learn more about managing your iCloud storage.
You shouldn't store app folders, libraries or .tmp files in iCloud Drive.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 12:54 AM in response to GloCon

What is the file size of the video? iCloud Drive has a limit to the size of the files you can upload, see:

iCloud Drive FAQ – Apple Support

What types of files can I store in iCloud Drive?

You can store any type of file in iCloud Drive, as long as it's 50GB or less in size and you don't exceed your iCloud storage limit.That means you can keep all of your work documents, school projects, presentations, and more up to date across all of your devices. Learn more about managing your iCloud storage.
You shouldn't store app folders, libraries or .tmp files in iCloud Drive.

Why won’t my 8 hour video on iPad save on iCloud after I upgraded storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.