Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

files that are in apps_other form cannot be deleted

I find this app in the storage manager, and I want to delete it. However, I cannot. It does not appear when I try to find it in the finder according to the information displayed at the bottom. It is a game downloaded from steam 4 years ago(and the game no longer can be opened with my current system which is macos11.2.3. I also try to download steam to uninstall it, but when I click on the steam app, it shut down suddenly and I do not know what to do with it.

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 7:20 AM

You have us at a disadvantage. WHICH of the 16 apps visible in the screen shot are you wanting to delete?? Is it the "Cinderella" app.

Some apps can be delete directly from the screen you show. Some can be deleted using the Launchpad function built into the macOS. Others need the developer's uninstaller app.

How to delete apps on your Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 7:20 AM in response to septet_

You have us at a disadvantage. WHICH of the 16 apps visible in the screen shot are you wanting to delete?? Is it the "Cinderella" app.

Some apps can be delete directly from the screen you show. Some can be deleted using the Launchpad function built into the macOS. Others need the developer's uninstaller app.

How to delete apps on your Mac - Apple Support

files that are in apps_other form cannot be deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.