Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 8 Stuck at screen.

Hello everyone, please help me.

This happen when as i was opening an video on telegram, the moment the video start to load. My screen froze with a line of weird pixels at the top of the screen, i cant seem to get the iphone to display anything else.

I tried doing soft reset (hold vol button and then hold sleep button). The screen is froze throughout the process, only the pixels change to pure white then back to being all weird.

i am using an iphone 8 model.

Edit: After many restart, the sleep button don't even make the phone go to sleep

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 12:39 PM

All I can suggest at this point is to completely erase your iPhone and set it to factory conditions. (*you can then try tiki restore from a backup.). See:

How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 12:39 PM in response to hiyorin

All I can suggest at this point is to completely erase your iPhone and set it to factory conditions. (*you can then try tiki restore from a backup.). See:

How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

iphone 8 Stuck at screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.