Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Feature request

why is it that I cannot control the volume of the different actions of my phone? During the day I usually have my phone playing through a Bluetooth device so that I can have a better quality of sound while I’m working. So, when my phone rings it rings at the volume I have set for the sound which is a low volume. It is so low but I actually cannot tell what ringtone it is. Then, I had to actually stop working go to the phone and find out who is calling. End it may be a telemarketer and I don’t care! If I could control the sound volumes of the different actions of the phone, then I would be able to raise the volume of the ringtone while the Bluetooth music sound stays the same. I don’t understand why there is only one volume for the phone android phones have a volume for everything they have. Just saying. I don’t understand why the ringtone is considered media when it comes to iPhone, they are totally not the same!

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 8:48 AM

If you find something is missing on iOS devices, you may provide --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple < here.

1 reply

Feature request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.