Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My number is blank on I phone. No way to edit it in primary number

I have dual sim the e sim is secondary number and the number shows up in my number for that e sim. For the primary physical sim no number shows up in the my number and can’t even edit it that option is blank and greyed out. I tried hard reset, ejecting sim, resetting network settings everything but still it doesn’t work. Because if this my number can’t even able to activate on I message.

Please help ASAP this is a critical issue.

iPhone 11 Pro, 14

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 6:56 PM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2021 1:07 PM in response to Tushs8

Hello Tushs8,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with the physical SIM for your iPhone, but the eSIM is working as expected. You've completed some great steps so far to help resolve this. In your troubleshooting did you also reach out to your carrier to have them check everything on their side? Just in case, more information about using dual SIM can be found here: Using Dual SIM with an eSIM

Keep us posted.

Take care.

My number is blank on I phone. No way to edit it in primary number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.