Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity app

My watch with the 3rd party BOD app shows total calories and active calories. The results on the activity app on my phone total calories and active calories are the same. I have made sure everything is updated and done a hard off and on on both devices per instructions from other questions on this forum Thanks

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 9:35 AM

Here is a solution from another forum member;

LiftRunRead

Move Ring

RESOLVED: my move ring would unexpectedly lose calories. For example, after exercising, my Apple Move ring would show 500 calories. But later in the day, it would drop to 425. I discovered this was due to a duplicate workout recorded from my connected Strava fitness app, which would record fewer calories. So I deleted my duplicate Strava fitness data from the day’s workout, and my Apple Move calories returned to their original count. Hope that helps.

It seems to do the same thing with other 3rd party apps as well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2021 9:35 AM in response to Polo1616

Here is a solution from another forum member;

LiftRunRead

Move Ring

RESOLVED: my move ring would unexpectedly lose calories. For example, after exercising, my Apple Move ring would show 500 calories. But later in the day, it would drop to 425. I discovered this was due to a duplicate workout recorded from my connected Strava fitness app, which would record fewer calories. So I deleted my duplicate Strava fitness data from the day’s workout, and my Apple Move calories returned to their original count. Hope that helps.

It seems to do the same thing with other 3rd party apps as well.

Activity app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.