Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was stolen and I cannot recall which Apple ID I used

I am trying to get into it using my appleid but apple says i have to wait until may 17th to change my password? Help

I need to access my old icloud to recover my stolen iphone. Either i cannot recall my passcode or someone changed it. Hacked it. I should not have to wait an entire month to change my passcode and recover my phone. My iphone 8 has been missing since last october. I contacted apple and they said i need to purchase or borrow a newer apple device. This is crazy. Please help me access ky own account.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 1:55 PM

chrystle209 wrote:

I am trying to get into it using my appleid but apple says i have to wait until may 17th to change my password? Help

I need to access my old icloud to recover my stolen iphone. Either i cannot recall my passcode or someone changed it. Hacked it. I should not have to wait an entire month to change my passcode and recover my phone. My iphone 8 has been missing since last october. I contacted apple and they said i need to purchase or borrow a newer apple device. This is crazy. Please help me access ky own account.

[Edited by Moderator]

This is a user to user technical forum, there is no Apple here. There is nothing us users can do, you must wait until May 17th. This wouldn't be an issue if you knew your apple id, passcode or password, that isn't Apple fault.

And if your phone has been stolen/missing since October and you wait 7 months to do something about it?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2021 1:55 PM in response to chrystle209

chrystle209 wrote:

[Edited by Moderator]

This is a user to user technical forum, there is no Apple here. There is nothing us users can do, you must wait until May 17th. This wouldn't be an issue if you knew your apple id, passcode or password, that isn't Apple fault.

And if your phone has been stolen/missing since October and you wait 7 months to do something about it?

My iPhone was stolen and I cannot recall which Apple ID I used

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.