Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone: iCloud Photo toggle missing in iCloud settings.

My mother has an iPad and an iPhone. Both current and have the most recent software update.

Her photos are not sharing between the two devices. On the iPad, her "iCloud Photos" is turned on. On her iPhone, there is no "iCloud Photos" toggle switch to turn on or off.

She is signed into her iCloud account on both devices and both have plenty of storage space. Why are her photos not being shared between her devices? And why is there no option to turn on "iCloud Photos" on her iPhone?

(iPhone> Settings> Apple ID> iCloud> Photos)

(iPhone> Settings> Photos)

I have signed her out of iCloud on her iPhone, restarted the phone, and signed her back in; but that did not work. How can I turn on "iCloud Photos" on her iPhone if the option is not there?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

iPhone XR

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 8:37 PM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2021 3:04 PM in response to iCloudPhotoToggle

Hey there, iCloudPhotoToggle!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you want help with having your photos show and match between multiple devices. We are happy you reached out with your question. We will do all we can to help you locate the answers you need.

First, check out this link with information on how you can Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad. Also, look over these details with steps on how you can Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices. We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards.

iPhone: iCloud Photo toggle missing in iCloud settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.