Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone failing to send photos to non iPhone users

Hi, my phone will not send photos to non iPhone users. Normal text messages are fine though. Have tried restarting, reconnecting to power, turning on/off wifi, networks, cellular data, airplane mode etc.

Any one had this issue before?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 3:55 AM

Settings, Messages, turn on MMS

9 replies

Jun 23, 2021 12:26 PM in response to vwgirl2012

vwgirl2012 wrote:

Same carrier for years. Same plan. Same SIM If that were the issue my non-cellular iPad would be working correctly on the house internet. It is doing the same thing.

Yes, but, account provisioning can get messed up for no obvious reason. I worked for Verizon for 20 years. I know this for a fact.

Your iPad can't send anything to any device that isn't using iMessage unless the iPhone to which it is linked is properly configured. So, if your iPhone can't send MMS messages, your iPad won't be able to, either.

If you just got a brand new phone, that could have triggered the problem. Call your carrier.

iPhone failing to send photos to non iPhone users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.