Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken screen ipad mini 5th generation..

I want ask if i have apple care and i changed already 1 times the ipad i can use the apple care another time?

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 1:06 PM

Maybe.

If you purchased extended, two-year AppleCare+,for your iPad Mini 5, you maybe entitled to a second replacement iPad, with a small, replacement device fee, but you would use up all your accidental damaged device replacement claims for the remiander of your paid AppleCare+ warranty period.

If you break your iPad's screen a third time, the full replacement cots will be your own and will NOT be covered by Apple or AppleCare+

To make sure, contact Apple support via the contact support link located at the upper right hand corner of every Webpage of these Apple support communities.

Use the Device Performance and Connectivity support categories.

OR

by installing and using the Apple Support app found in the iOS App Store.

Tap the iOS App Store link below.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Best of Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2021 1:06 PM in response to mouza-81

Maybe.

If you purchased extended, two-year AppleCare+,for your iPad Mini 5, you maybe entitled to a second replacement iPad, with a small, replacement device fee, but you would use up all your accidental damaged device replacement claims for the remiander of your paid AppleCare+ warranty period.

If you break your iPad's screen a third time, the full replacement cots will be your own and will NOT be covered by Apple or AppleCare+

To make sure, contact Apple support via the contact support link located at the upper right hand corner of every Webpage of these Apple support communities.

Use the Device Performance and Connectivity support categories.

OR

by installing and using the Apple Support app found in the iOS App Store.

Tap the iOS App Store link below.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Best of Luck to You!

Broken screen ipad mini 5th generation..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.