Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is not working properly i cant connect to wifi or cellular data please help me out

My iphone is not working properly i cant connect to wifi or cellular data,it shows that mobile data is on but i cant use it like i cant use whats app or other applications and in wifi it shows that i connected to a network but internet is still not working,so i request to apple support team please help me out

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 10:10 AM

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps necessary to troubleshoot your iPhone's inability to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If that didn't work, then the next step would be to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your option.

However, prior to doing so, you can try the following things:

• Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  • Reset your phone's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2021 10:10 AM in response to Bilaljalal

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps necessary to troubleshoot your iPhone's inability to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If that didn't work, then the next step would be to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your option.

However, prior to doing so, you can try the following things:

• Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  • Reset your phone's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

My iphone is not working properly i cant connect to wifi or cellular data please help me out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.