Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud Find My Phone

When I go to the ICLOUD to utilize the find my phone (lost), I am prompted to enter the 6 digit code that was sent to my phone... but my phone is lost? is there a work around?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 2:33 PM

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find without needing a two-factor authentication code.

You can also log into www.icloud.com (without the /find) and ignore the code request and click the Quick Access to Find My icon instead.

Other information: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2021 2:33 PM in response to LTZ2SKI

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find without needing a two-factor authentication code.

You can also log into www.icloud.com (without the /find) and ignore the code request and click the Quick Access to Find My icon instead.

Other information: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

ICloud Find My Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.