Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the threads I've been following?

Can someone detail for me please how I login and then find the threads I've been following? I have managed to pose a question and get a response that I accessed via a link in the notifying email. I responded to the comments offered because the solution offered failed to work for me.

I am not a frequent user and now have difficulities trying to get back to my original thread. About all I've managed to do is get lost in the Communities website trying to find out how to find the thread after logging into the site. I haven't found the site to be particularly 'intuitive', but perhaps it's just the way my mind works, and trying to get instructions on how to use the site just seems to lead me to ask more questions.

I'm afraid I don't have the patience trying to unravel its mysteries on my own and would be most grateful if someone could give me simple, step-by-step instructions on how I can find the thread(s) to which I have subscribed without asking still more questions.

I apologise to anyone who may feel offended at my impatience or disappointment with the great Apple gods. I am just a rather simple old cycnic who needs careful handling from time-to-time.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 9:39 PM

Go to johnfrommermaid waters’s Profile - Apple Community, then johnfrommermaid waters’s Subscriptions - Apple Community, and use the filter function if desired.

Similar questions

3 replies

How do I find the threads I've been following?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.