Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an Apple Airport Express that connect wirelessly to my iphone, ipad, computer so that the music from any of these devices goes to all the speakers in the house. yesterday, all the devices failed to connect with airport express. how to fix i

i have an Apple Airport Express that connect wirelessly to my iphone, ipad, and computer so that the music from any of these devices goes to all the speakers in the house. yesterday which continues to today, all the devices failed to connect with airport express. i have kind of rebooted the airport express a few times by taking off the wireless plug and put back in, but the connection still has not worked. i have also checked the Bluetooth of every device but they are all functioning well with ON and also work with a separate non-Apple earphone. So, Bluetooth does not seem to be a problem.

Any idea how to make it work gain?

iPhone SE

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 3:42 PM

At this point I suggest that you simply power-down, and then, power-up (plug-in) the Express base station. Let it initialize and see if this resolves the problem.

If not, which exact model is your Express and what version of firmware is it running?

Similar questions

2 replies

i have an Apple Airport Express that connect wirelessly to my iphone, ipad, computer so that the music from any of these devices goes to all the speakers in the house. yesterday, all the devices failed to connect with airport express. how to fix i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.