Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MX Master 3 Thumb wheel not working to switch out of Safari desktop

Hi, I prefer to use the thumb wheel to move between desktops on my MacBook. It works well, but when I'm using safari, it's not working to get me back to another desktop. When in Safari, it will switch between tabs but not desktops.

Thank you for any help.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 7:50 AM

Hi will_mac4,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you're experiencing an issue with mouse gestures, and we're happy to provide some information to help.

We recommend starting with the link below about getting starting with your mouse from Logitech. It addresses using gestures, and the necessary software download needed.

Getting Started - MX Master 3 - Logitech Support + Download

If the information there doesn't help, you'll want to continue working with Logitech support. You can get started with them here: Logitech Support

Thanks

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2021 7:50 AM in response to will_mac4

Hi will_mac4,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you're experiencing an issue with mouse gestures, and we're happy to provide some information to help.

We recommend starting with the link below about getting starting with your mouse from Logitech. It addresses using gestures, and the necessary software download needed.

Getting Started - MX Master 3 - Logitech Support + Download

If the information there doesn't help, you'll want to continue working with Logitech support. You can get started with them here: Logitech Support

Thanks

MX Master 3 Thumb wheel not working to switch out of Safari desktop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.